12 MONTH WARRANTY ON ALL ORDERS
When mailing or personally bringing in an item and authorising us; (BILL & SONS LTD) to proceed with a repair, it will be presumed you will have read and agreed to “Legal Stuff” below:
1. Please note any costs or prices mentioned in communications are “estimates” and are subject to change. They are not “quotes” and we reserve the right to provide a “re-estimate” when in receipt of the dial or watch.
2. When sending us an order for dial restoration, unless given clear instruction on design/ colours and preferred styles, BILL & SONS LTD will adhere to restore your dial/s as we see fit. After the restoration has been completed, any altercations required by the customer will be at an extra cost.
3. Any estimates given for restoration, servicing a watch and supplying and or fitting any parts, are valid for one calendar month from the date of this communication.
4. “Part Jobs” i.e. fitting a part to a watch without servicing, carries no warranty on the mechanics /movement of the watch. This includes replacing batteries, testing for water resistance, replacing or repairing a broken winding/setting stem, crown/winder, chronograph pusher, glass, dial restoration, case repairs, and any other repair that we, BILL & SONS LTD, deem as a “Part Job”. Unless this is fully understood and agreed to with no exceptions, we will decline to undertake such a repair. Such repairs are also non-refundable. No negotiations will be entered into with regards to this.
5. If you send an item to us for an estimate or repair, you are under no obligation to proceed unless you have instructed BILL & SONS to do so. A return shipping fee will however be applied, even if the repair was not carried out.
6. Any times of completion mentioned are approximate and are not definite or guaranteed. For restorations or repairs. This is especially relevant if obsolete parts are required for vintage watches. If obsolete parts are required (Especially for vintage, discontinued, and obsolete watches) this can add considerable time, to the completion of a watch repair. If a client cancels a repair previously proceeded with, the client is liable for a £25.00 cancellation charge, and all labour costs relevant at time of cancellation, Plus, if the watch has been mailed into us, return insured/traceable mail at a cost, dependant on destination.
7. You would be sending your watch to us of your own free will and volition, we cannot be held responsible should anything happen to it, such as going missing or being damaged in transit whilst mailing your watch to BILL & SONS LTD.
THANK YOU FOR READING.